GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE AND NAVIGATION:
Any user accessing this website must first read and accept the terms, conditions, notifications, warnings and other legal notices contained in these clauses.
The access and further use of the website by the user will imply the express, full and unreserved conformity with its entire contents. Access is free of charge.
If the User does not accept the content of these General Conditions of use, he/she must abandon the website and may not access or use the services which it offers.
Likewise, the User accepts expressly and without reservations that the access to, and use of, this web site, its services and the content of those services are under his/her sole and exclusive responsibility.
Any links to other WEBSITES and the use which may be made of them by users are subject to these General Terms and Conditions of Use, and to any specific conditions required by the aforementioned WEBSITES. Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited.
CLÍNICA DENTAL PARDO (hereinafter The Company) may offer services or products through this website which may be subject to conditions specific to them which, where appropriate, replace, complete and/or modify these Conditions and about which the User will be notified in each specific case.
The Company, without prior consent or advice, may unilaterally modify the configuration of this web site, the conditions of service and its content, and it may remove, limit or suspend them temporarily or permanently, and it may block or deny access to them by attempting to inform the user of said change(s) through publishing these in the Website, as long as circumstances allow it to do so.
2.- IDENTITY OF THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE
This web site is owned by Ignacio Pardo Porta, from Clínica Dental Pardo, S.L., company tax code no. B70113378, registered at the Mercantile Registry of A Coruña in Volume 3219, Sheet 120, registration sheet C-41565.
The name of the domain, www.clinicadentalpardo.com, is registered on behalf of Ignacio Pardo Porta.
3.- RIGHTS AN OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY
As a service provide, The Company:
1. Is bound to supply the services offered by this WEBSITE, to efficiently guarantee the confidentiality of any communication made with its users and to respond to any complaints which may arise.
2. Reserves the right, in case of any operation for the maintenance, repair, update or improvement of the services, to temporarily suspend access to this website with no prior notice.
3. Reserves the right to provide or cancel the services. Without prejudice to this fact they shall however endeavor to inform the users of the same, whenever the circumstances permit.
4. The Company does not guarantee, directly or indirectly, the information or services offered, except in the case of guarantees that must be granted in virtue of applicable law or explicitly figuring in an agreement between the aforementioned company and the user.
5. The Company does not guarantee content supplied by third parties, where this is the case, and neither does it guarantee the veracity, reliability, accuracy, suitability or convenience of the information supplied for the purposes the users or any other persons may make of the same.
4.- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
1. The use that users may carry out from the services and/or data and/or information provided to them through this website will be done at his/her own risk and expense.
2. The user must make lawful use of the services provided on this WEBSITE at all times, in accordance with the existing legislation, and respect the intellectual property rights of The Company and of third parties.
In this sense, the user guarantees that the activities performed by him/her through this website will be in accordance the law, morality, proper conduct and in no case will be offensive for the goodwill of The Company, for the other users of this website or for third parties.
3. Users may not carry out any action via the services made available to them by The Company which will cause damage or alteration of the website’s content, or hinder the correct functioning of the same. They may not cause any technical problems of any type, transfer any elements likely to carry computer virus or which may totally or partially damage, interfere with or intercept this website, and neither may they intervene in or interfere with the electronic mail of other users.
4. The responsibility of the user to the accuracy of the data is unique and, therefore, if they were false or inaccurate, for any reason, The Company reserves the right to prohibit access to this website.
5.- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES
1. The Company does not guarantee the availability and continuity regarding to the operation of this website and its services. This will exclude any liability for interferences, omissions, interruptions, viruses, telephone failure or disconnection in the operation of the electronic system for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
In addition, The Company also excludes any liability for delays or blocks of the operation of this electronic system caused by failures or overloading of phone lines or Internet, as well as damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interferences beyond The Company’s control. The Company will not assume responsibility from damages of any nature that can be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the web site and its services and use that users may make of this website.
In any case, The Company makes every effort to maintain the availability of this website.
2. Although The Company has implemented all appropriate measures to ensure security in this area, does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents of this website that may cause alterations in the computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in their computer system.
The Company disclaims any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of virus in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents, files, etc.
3. The Company does not have the obligation and does not control the use that users do of this website, its services and its contents. In particular, this company does not guarantee that users use this website, its services or contents according to the General Terms and Conditions and, in that case, the applicable Specific Terms and Conditions or that they do it in a diligent and prudent way.
This Company does not have the obligation of verifying and does not verify the identity of the users or the veracity, validity, exhaustivity and/or authenticity of the information they provide to other users.
The user is the only person that is responsible for the offences he/she can commit or the prejudices he/she may cause by using this website, releasing The Company, its associates, corporate group, collaborators, employees and representatives from any type of responsibility that may arise from the user’s actions.
Cookies Policy1.What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, telephone or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website. Cookies are necessary to make browsing easier and more user-friendly, and do not damage your computer. Although this policy refers to the general term ‘cookie’, which is the principal method used by this website to store information, the browser’s ‘local storage’ space is also used for the same purpose as cookies. As a result, all the information included in this section is likewise applicable to this ‘local storage’ system.
2.What are cookies used for on this website?
3.What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive information of personal identification such as your address, password, credit card data, etc., in the cookies that we use. Neither do we use the cookies to guide advertising to our users according to your navigation nor for other advertising aims, not ours or of third parties.
4.Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in our website cookies is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as “third party cookies” which are used and managed by external organisations to provide services requested by us in order to improve our services and enhance your experience when browsing our website. These ‘third party cookies’ are used mainly to obtain access statistics and guarantee any payment operations made.
You may restrict, block or delete the cookies on this website at any time by modifying your browser configuration in accordance with the instructions given. Although each browser is parameterized differently, cookie configuration is normally located on the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more info on browser cookie settings, go to the “Help” menu on your browser.
7.What specific cookies use this website and for what purposes?
Below is a table with the cookies used by this website along with the purpose of each of them. These cookies obtain generic information on the user’s accesses to the website (not to its content) in order to provide us subsequently with aggregated information of these accesses for statistical purposes.
Cookies browsing analysis
These cookies obtain generic information about the user’s access to the website (not the content thereof) to subsequently provide aggregated information of said access for statistical purposes.
This information box will be updated as quickly as possible as the services offered on this website change. However, during this update, it may happen that the information box will no longer include any cookie, tag or other similar devices, although devices with purposes identical to those contained in this table will always be treated.